moodboard

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

trendz that i'm onto in the name of fashun:

-gingham print (although I can't find anything I like online)

-anything yellow, shock horror indeed

-off the shoulder tops

-big statement earrings

-thin chained gold jewellery

-floaty, bohemian tops

-carefree curls

-using pretty silk scarfs as clothing

-heeled mules

-"granny" heels

-gucci t-shirt, can't afford it though :)

As you can tell, I'm getting increasingly excited about spring/summer dressing. I've completely transitioned from bland neutrals and into prints, patterns and primary colours. Also different silhouettes and necklines too. All about that channeling the laid-back and effortless lazy summer days spent lounging about. I used to think mules were the ugliest shoes to ever exist but boi am I being hypocritical now as I'm so ready to get a pair of simple black ones or basic coloured ones. Cannot wait for the school year to be over!

What trends are you looking forward to venturing into this season? 
-Dalal

                                                follow my blog on bloglovin:   Follow

12 comments :

  1. OH my gosh, those earrings are beautiful. And I love turning silk scarves into tops, I actually have a post going up about that soon haha. Also yellow is so dreeeaaamyy

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly, truly my faves. I genuinely cannot wait until that post goes up ahh

      Delete
  2. I'm all about that Gucci T-shirt - desperate to get my hands on it!

    Katrina x

    www.aquaandink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty but the price is ridiculous for such a basic t-shirt

      Delete
  3. Really, really want that Gucci t-shirt! Don't understand why it has to be so ££ though:( It probably costs nothing to make gah. Loving them earrings too x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that it cost £560, I was so shook- it's literally a white cotton t shirt. The earrings are such a statement and are (thankfully) much more affordable!

      Delete
  4. love all these trends, super funky!! cant wait for summer tooooo x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try some of them out- this summer is soo anticipated haha

      Delete
  5. Love all the yellows - I'm getting into bright colours so much more recently, love it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so crazy how this time last year if anyone mentioned a colourful trend, no one would hop onto it! Yellow is such a great colour ah

      Delete
  6. I really love yellow but I just feel ‘fake’ wearing it, like a fake fan lol. A few years ago my sister told me yellow was her favourite colour and I was was like ew. I think the ‘colourful’ trend is like the trend with puffer jackets. If that makes sense. dont get me wrong yellow is really nice tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't really just wear a bright yellow t-shirt or yellow culottes or something, I think just incorporating it (and other bright colours) more subtly, like through accessories or maybe on a slogan tee is much more accessible and easier to style- no point in buying yellow 'main' pieces because it'll go out of tend again -unless you're totally committed to it- so yah

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points