the rose gold earrings

Thursday, 22 December 2016

I've always been the type to roast people who like rose gold/copper, I'm still not a fan of it but when it's on something as small and dainty as earrings I can let it slide ;)

Hoop earrings, specifically smaller ones, are on trend right now. I have a small collection of hoops and I added two new pairs to my collection yesterday, first being classic hoop style with a slight 'pattern' on them and then the square shaped hoops ones too. I looove the square ones because they're so different and very contemporary/minimalist whilst the regular hoops are more classic.

Stud earrings have always been the basic components of my jewellery collection, these are a little bit more extravagant with the engraving and small rhinestones. They are reaalllyyy nice and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them so far, little did they know they were only £2 oi oi.


Are you into rose gold jewellery? Do you like the hoop earring trend?
Dalal

Follow

12 comments :

  1. I'm such a sucker for anything rose gold, these earrings are really pretty although I don't think I suit wearing hoops personally!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose gold = love. They're some of my faves now! Such a shame you're not into hoops

      Delete
  2. I love the hoop earring trend. Not the biggest fan of rose gold though

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooooo. I'm usually not too keen on it either but these earrings are too pretty.

      Delete
  3. love both the hoops! so cute :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rose gold! The studs are especially cute x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fave. I love the studs too :)

      Delete
  5. I do love a good bit of rose gold, although I'd choose silver any day - love these earrings and I'm obsessed with the whole hoop craze!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't everyone? I agree though, silver is no1- it's so classy.

      Delete
  6. these are so beautiful!! i'm such a fan of rose gold, especially jewellery and decor x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, rose gold jewellery and decor are so cute ahh

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points