puffer jacket

Sunday, 18 December 2016

*blogmas day 18*

The puffer jacket has grabbed the fashion world by the balls and made it it's bitch. 
and of course I had to be part of this wonderful scenario I've got going on here.

Only problem is, no matter how much I'm in love with puffer jackets, the prices of them are extortionate and I'm not ready to part with £80. I went to covent garden with my mum (aint got no friends) the other day and in urban outfitters I pointed out a puffer jacket that I v much liked... then my mum told me that she had a similar one at home if I wanted it so of course I was like hell yeaaah. 

Ever since I've started sixth form my mum has been giving me her old clothes/items that she no longer wears which is a) great because my mum gets to clear out her wardrobe and b) also great because I don't have to spend £££ on new clothes. This jacket is from M&S and it's one of the warmest things I own, it's so puffy and quite oversized which definitely adds to the comfiness overall. I'm going to be using this phrase to describe a lot of my clothing but it literally is like a transportable duvet...10/10 would recommend. 

A lot of stores on the high st are stocking these, Bershka have a really affordable cropped style in black, white and red so they're definitely worth checking out. I know Zara and Urban Outfitters are also selling them but they're slightly pricier. They are super simple to style and are v on trend if that's what you're into. 

Are you into puffer jackets or do you see them as yet another passing trend?
Dalal

4 comments :

  1. I'm still laughing after the first sentence, but seriously dalal why are you so cool

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I even included it, I'm at a point in blogmas where I don't even edit posts anymore
      but thanks ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with the whole puffer coat trend, theres a pink one in urban outfitters I've been eyeing up for ages - crazy that this one was your mum's, its so nice!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really practical trend too, I always see the pale pink jacket in UO and I'm so tempted ahh. I'm so glad she handed it down to me because it's my fave winter jacket now!

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points