OOTD | comfort always

Saturday, 10 December 2016

*blogmas day 10 whaaaat*

Told you I was going to start doing more outfit posts ayyy.

In my post about influence over style I mentioned how much my style has changed and that you'd be able to see it clearly through my future OOTDs so that's why this is here. I wear variations of this outfit to sixth form throughout the week (even if my mum keeps telling me I "look like a boy") because it's the easiest to put together, just wear a different t-shirt and different style jeans and you have 4 outfits #winning.

I used to wear this brandy melville 'hong kong' graphic tee all the time during the summer. It's so easy to wear, although it's not that weather appropriate as it's really cold right now, buutttt I still wear it because I lav it so much. Looser fitting jeans are growing on me, I bought this pair of black distressed mom jeans from american eagle two years ago and I've only just started to get wear out of them. I actually really like the rips and how cropped they are. I mentioned that it's absolutely freezing and I still can't get my head around the fact that it's already December so I'm wearing my dad's really puffy and warm jacket, it's basically a transportable duvet AND reminds me of clifford the big red dog. He's around 6'2 so this does come up a little too big and oversized but that's how me like it. The colour is so bright and outgoing, especially for someone like me who only ever wears neutrals, howeverrr I do really like the change + red jackets are very 'in' right now ;) You're probably sick of hearing about these shoes but they are my saviours and get me out of my daily 'I-don't-know-what-to-wear' dilemmas because they go with everything. And I like to think that they make me look cool with the addition of the socks. Also, idk if you noticed from the strand in second picture, the but my hair is currently straightened which is fun...just thought I'd point that out because I hardly ever straighten my hair. Okay great I'm rambling again, I really don't know why I must write such a long paragraph about each clothing item when the photos do the talking...

Jacket: Polo Ralph Lauren
T-shirt: Brandy Melville
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Vans old skool
Socks: Ellesse

Do you like this outfit? What are your go-to clothing items for when you're in a rush?
Dalal

11 comments :

  1. I love how simple this outfit is yet it still looks so good! Also thinking I may have to invest in a pair of those vans.
    Hollie xx
    holliethorpe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love wearing basic things and adding something more interesting to make the outfit. The vans are a must-have, such a good investment!

      Delete
  2. The red really suits you. This outfit definitely screams Dalal, i'm loving your blogmas so far. I cant believe it' December already either. :)
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Katie- haha yeah everyone seems to say that this outfit is a perfect representation of me! The month is going way too quickly

      Delete
  3. so cuuuuuute yas

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with your style, very similar to mine and I looove it - must get my hands on a pair of those classic vans!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ah yay for similar style ;) definitely get a pair, they're my favourites!

      Delete
  5. Love this red jacket and sneakers :)
    Regards
    walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points