music faves dec 16

Wednesday, 21 December 2016


very quick and short post, it's my music favourites- my music varies a lot, I have grime, rap and alternative indie... 

robbery- abracadabra *pretty good*
funny- chase & status *classic grime*
fake love- drake *typical rap*
black beatles- are sremmurd *you've probs heard this*
marvins room- drake *old drake, emotional af*
bad and boujee- migos *my no1 fave* 
cry baby- the nbhd *very chilled*
no role modelz- j cole *classic rap god*
swang- travis scott remix *this will hype you*

if you're trying to become more "cultured" I recommend listening to the grime tracks the most, especially with the coming urbanisation of the music industry- it's lit. don't be too intimidated ;)

also, always listen to these types of songs with the bass boosted it will change your life.

-Dalal

Follow

4 comments :

  1. wow this layout looks, uh, familiar...




    i'm kidding, but my best friend is OBSESSED with travis scott, it's kinda weird after a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done music fave posts in this format before ;)
      travis scott = my love

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points