most worn shoes

Sunday, 4 December 2016

*blogmas day 4 m'boiiii*

I thought this would be a fun/interesting post to do, showing you the shoes I wear the most, I guess it's a way to showcase my style. As you can see they're all black and white + they're all trainers = I like simplicity and comfort. I'm a massive trainer lover and nearly all of my shoes are trainers, I have two pairs of doc martens and a pair of ankle boots- other than that, trainers are all I own. The worst thing is that I want to buy more, I've got my eye on: Nike air force 1 black, Nike air presto, Adidas tubular viral...the list goes on

-My mum was more or less forcing me not to do this because "all of them are dirty and old-looking" huuuuh but obvs I ignored her (ooo look at me) and went ahead anyway.-

Vans Old Skool
These are my most recent pair of trainers and as you can probably tell from this post, I'm in love with them. I've only worn them around 3 time because on the first day they gave me the worst blisters and my feet are still recovering. Probably should have waited and broken them in before wearing them for a full day but what can ye do.

Converse high tops
I bought these 3 years ago and I still wear them to this day, they're so beaten up and dirty (to the point where the 'white' bits are yellowing) they are such a classic pair of shoes.   Only :/ with these is that the laces are looooong so I have to tie them around the back but eh idk I kinda like the look.

New Balance 373
The dustiest pair of trainers I own. Hands down my most worn pair of shoes, I wear these to sixth form everyday to the point where the suede is beginning to rip in one area. They are very comfy (hence why I'm always in them) and again, they go with all my outfits whether that be jeans and a t-shirt or even skirts. my OG shoes.

What are your go-to shoes? Do you gravitate towards trainers or other types of shoe?
Dalal

12 comments :

  1. wE pReTTY MUch hAVE THE SAME sHOes it is crazy± IHIODSHOFHIOSDFHOifdilndLFNLO

    Ambran sdn asnd a
    fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True friendship, I guess it shows the similarity of our style...

      Delete
  2. I LiVE in my vans and it's so funny when I'm with people ad like 4 of us have the same shoes on

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people bought them at one point and all I'd see is seven pairs of Vans around me, I kinda joined the hype when it died down though. I love them!

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of a monochrome trainer too (and the dirtier the better!) I have NB's and Converse but I'm now feeling like I need to add a pair of Vans to the family... x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're timeless and so easy to style, I agree dirtier and more worn trainers are the best. Ahh definitely buy vans, they aren't that expensive either ;)

      Delete
  4. Converse and Nikes and NB's are my fav all I wear is trainers now and I'm starting to obsess over them
    xx
    Terica

    www.citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want new trainers and a few more pairs of Nikes are on the cards. Trainers = my loves

      Delete
  5. I live in my purple shoes. I can get away with it now my hair is purple 😂, loving you're blogmas Dalal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoouuuu! I don't even think I have a pair of coloured trainers anymore, I'm so boring- your purple hair is fab.

      Delete
  6. These are so similar to my most worn shoes, can't beat classic black trainers, so comfy and so easy to style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these, especially the vans old schools!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points