vans old skool

Friday, 25 November 2016

I've finally bought a new pair of shoes/trainers (!!!) these are the Vans old skools which I love so much right now 🌹 These were so needed because I legit didn't wear any other shoes apart from my new balance to sixth form so they have been so worn down plus I want a change so here we goo. They're so comfy and (I feel like I say this for every pair of shoes I buy but) are so versatile, they fit my "style" to a t. Oh and they were cheap as well, I got them for £40 rather than £52 online because of all the black friday deals so that's always a bonus. The socks I'm wearing are from Ellesse, I've had them for so long and now they're trendy apparently so why not + they keep your ankles warm so :) I basically wear these with everything but my fave outfit combination so far (I aint got no life) is my black ripped mom jeans, light grey t-shirt, massive (grey) scarf and ye standard black jacket. I'll probably ootd that soon...
This post is more than it should be because I'm literally only talking about a single pair of shoes but anyway, hope you enjoyed this short post and happy 'black' friday !

Do you have a pair of vans old skools? What are your favourite pair of trainers/shoes?
Dalal

PS- As I've got quite few posts written and ready, I may post on Tuesday as well as Friday ヅ 

18 comments :

  1. I love these so much - honestly can't beat vans, they're super comfy!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vans! They're so cute and so versatile xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they really do go with everything

      Delete
  3. Comfy and versatile is the perfect definition for this pair! I own the same color! It's my super fave that I tend to overuse them. Haha! Truly enjoyed reading this xoxo

    Much love,
    Sugar
    Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely. I've worn them everyday since I got them, it's safe to say I love them. Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Vans are my favorite thing ever I can't wait for that outfit post
    Xx
    Terica
    www.citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving them so much lately and ahh I really wanna upload it

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THESE. I've wanted the old skool Vans for so long, but I can't decide if I want the black or like the pastel blue or pink. They're all so pretty!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO haha. I'd definitely get the black ones, pastel coloured ones will a) get super dirty and also b) limit your outfit choices too

      Delete
  6. I have a pair and absolutely love them!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer Converse if I'm honest but may need to invest in some Vans. They look so comfy! Love the monochrome, such a classic combo.

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/seasonal-rose-13261285

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love converse too! You really should go for a pair, they are really timeless and so easy to wear :)

      Delete
  8. urgh i know they're only shoes but damnnn I love those 2 first photos!!
    Anyways I practically live in Vans hahaha i have 3 pairs <3
    Xx Sofia
    www.lifefromsofia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to take those first two photos myself and the struggle was immense, at least it was worth it ha.

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points