the ankle boot

Friday, 4 November 2016

THE STRUGGLE TO GET THIS PICTURE WAS REAL
*MY FOOT LOOKS LONG M'BOIIIIIIIII*

anyway...

Hate to be that typical blogger but AUTUMN IS HERE and so are ankle boots yay.

I actually bought these boots in summer of 2015 because they were on sale (in Zara) for £20 which was amazing seeing as they're real leather and so durable. The chunky gold hardware is my favourite, it adds more dimension so it isn't just a plain black and smooth boot, ygm? Anyway, I have nothing else to say other than these boots are great and pair well with everything, they are essential.

Short but sweet post (I hope)

Do you have a pair of boots you always turn to in the Autumn? 
Dalal

18 comments :

  1. I actually still don’t have a pair of ankle boots that I wear (apart from the heeled ones that r ugly now) well I guess I just stick to trainers than boots :)

    ambra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've barely worn these, I just find my trainers so much easier to wear but I'm trying to venture into new shoe styles so I don't look like a slob every day

      Delete
  2. I literally own no boots and I think I'm going to keep wearing my dr martens polled until the sole falls off. But these ones are tres noice

    edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright i getchu, my doc marten 1461s have been worn so much the leather has begun to crack and rip open, it's deep

      Delete
  3. I love the cute buckle detail around the top, makes them more unique!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a new pair of autumn boots, these look sooo nice!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely have a look into Zara's collection of ankle boots at the moment, they're all so nice and are quite cheap

      Delete
  5. AH they are so pretty, I am in love! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay ankle boot season! These are gorgeous, and they've lasted so well!

    xx
    https://oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha such typical blogger. I agree, they're amazing quality so that helps

      Delete
  7. Ankle boots are always a must have in the autumn time, these ones are gorgeous too!!
    Hollie xx
    Holliethorpe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I can wear them with everything!

      Delete
  8. Love them!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah i love these!! I've been looking for a boot exactly like this for winter!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points