lush hair

Friday, 18 November 2016

*the photo is grainy I apologise*
You can interpret the title of this post in any way you want. Could it mean the haircare line from lush or is it literally describing hair as lush. Who knows.

I got these two products a few months ago and I've started reusing them again: R&B leave-in and Curly Wurly shampoo. Not going to lie, both of them are expensive af BUT my friend gifted both of them sooo thanks b ;) 👻

I have curly hair so both of these products are most definitely suited for my hair type, especially the R&B cream. It's a really thick and heavy leave in conditioner which is always good for curly hair because it gets so dry, especially in the winter. My hair gets quite thin and brittle in the cold weather so this product is really good at keeping your curls moisturised and looking healthy. If you have straight or fine hair when this is definitely not the product for you because it will weigh down your hair big time. It has avocado butter, coconut oil, olive oil and so many more ingredients that are reeaaalllyyy good for your hair,

Shampoo isn't usually that exciting and it isn't recommended because of all the harsh chemicals it contains but Imma still use it. The 'Curly Wurly' shampoo is probably the weirdest shampoo I've ever used because of its texture, it has desiccated coconut bits so it's a bit like an exfoliated-type formula...it's strange. Just like the leave-in, this has so many oils and butters in it which allows it to be so gentle and hydrating. Only problem is that the desiccated coconut chunks kinda get stuck in your curls which is always 'fun' 🙂 but I'll let it slide because it's one of the only shampoos that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry.

Basically, I love both of these products and would probably cry if they get discontinued- especially the leave in. If you're curly haired then I would definitely suggest you at least ask for testers of these products because they're fab. I might do a curly hair routine soon so if you're interested then let me know in the comments (I sound like those typical beauty gurus: like, comment and subscribe!)

Have you tried any Lush hair products?
Dalal

songs I've been listening to: you da one- rihanna, fake love- drake, love$ick- mura masa + a$ap rocky
(so many dollar signs)

8 comments :

  1. Lol imagine me trying out any of those hair stuff. #whiteprobs

    Ambra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look all stringy and oily eww

      Delete
  2. I think I'll interpret the title as you having lush hair because it's pretty true ngl

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As R&B is such a staple! As is Curly Wurly - so good for as curly girls!

    Char xo || www.memoirsmusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. r&b is my lifeeeee as I have frizzy hair, it smells lush (ha) too.

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points