photo diary | june

Saturday, 18 June 2016

I think God was angry?
I've decided to do a photo diary for each month, but as I fear commitment, we'll see how this goes... 
June was a good month for me because a) I finished my exams and well, yeah- I finished exams, there aren't many other factors as significant than that. I'm posting this now because I'll be on holiday during the end of this month so yep, that explains the earliness of this post. 
swerve 
views is a great album
golden hour
Ramadan cravings lead to Krispy Creme dozens
finished my exams so a long bath was needed
new succulent named Rogelio 
curly tresses in the skatepark 
flyaways

Dalal
btw I'm totally hooked on Jane the Virgin, go watch it now!!!

12 comments :

  1. Aw I love these photos! Well done for finishing your exams! Have a great holiday xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like them. + yeah hah I'll try to :)

      Delete
  2. Brilliant photos! Well done for finishing the exams!! have a good holiday! x

    Victoria | http://www.victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the golden hour photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these shots are amazing I love golden hour it's so pretty
    Xx Terica www.citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great Photography skills there Dalal, I love this style of post, so simple but so incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, I'm in love with Photojournals and I'm in love with these photos! x
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points