eyeliner for the noobs (aka me)

Friday, 10 June 2016

 I legit cannot draw a straight line so winged eyeliner isn't exactly a given gift of mine but during a stroll around Covent Garden <3 I saw a new store opened up called 3INA (it's pronounced mina i think) It definitely reminded me of Kiko, almost like the more minimal and chic sister...The prices are so affordable yet the products all look so professional and sleek I'm in awe. I literally couldn't decide on what I wanted to get because there are literally just stands and rows full of makeup ahhh. Anyway, I bought the eyeliner pen which I used for the first time last Saturday- you'd expect a beginner like myself to go for a thin line and tiny flick but of course I managed to do everything but that and draw a thick wing and two dots under my eye for #aesthetics. I was so so surprised to find that I actually managed to draw a wing that didn't look like a scalene triangle on my eyelid and the eyeliner stayed on a full day! It's also waterproof which is an added plus and I actually love how it's designed, it has the grippy thing that you usually have on pens so it's much more stable and easy to use. It also dried really quickly so there's no risk of smudging onto your eyelid etc. THE PACKAGING IS SO BEAUTIFUL and SIMPLE! I actually can't wait to buy more products from them, I've been stalking the website and have made a list of what I'm going back for, time to go broke: the matte lipstick in #411, the eyebrow pencil, the day cream, a few of the single eyeshadows and the lip pencil are all on my wishlist. Deffo check out the 3INA website or look in store. (ps this isn't a sponsored post lol i just really like this brand now)

Dalal
ps: I HAVE ONE MORE EXAM LEFT AND I'M FRRREEEEE LIKE A BIRD.....

16 comments :

  1. Eyeliner pens are so amazing because they let you control the line with more ease but really, the best way to perfect an eyeliner technique is practicing all the time! Practice definitely pays off!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the main reason I prefer them to the traditional liquid liner. and yep- practice makes perfect :)

      Delete
  2. I'm also really hopeless at eyeliner, this brand sounds so cool.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry, you're not alone hah. yeah it definitely is.

      Delete
  3. Ahh it's been so long and I'm sorry I haven't been up to date on your blog! Now that it's summer for me, I'll be stopping by much more (:
    I'm totally hopeless when it comes to eyeliner as well, but 3INA sounds like a great brand! I'll have to check out their website. Good luck with your last exam!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello stranger ;) glad to know you're back! everyone seems to be terrible at it, at least you're not alone. they're such a cute brand, I love it.

      Delete
  4. This sounds amazing!! Great post,
    Beth x

    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dalal!
    So awesome you tried our eyeliner pen and loved it, thanks for the amazing review we can't wait to see you back at Covent Garden, the matte lipstick in 411 is one of my personal faves :)

    instagram.com/helenat3INA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It's super good, I'll definitely be coming back for more- thats it, I'm sold hah

      Delete
  6. I really need to check out 3INA! I always go to Covent Garden but haven't been into the store yet, this eyeliner definitely sounds worth trying out! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too hard to find, opposite MAC i think. You must try it out, and a few of their other products...I'm in love

      Delete
  7. Wow definitely going to check it out! I have trouble sometime with my eyeliner too. Thanks for sharing!

    http://aikocunanan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find eyeliner pens much easier to deal with than other liquid/gel liner - I actually prefer the look too! And as you said stay in place all day! :)

    Victoria | victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they definitely are- and yep, super long-lasting too!

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points