what's cookin' good lookin'

Saturday, 28 May 2016

Cringe worthy post title aside, I just thought I'd update y'all on things happening in my ever so uneventful life. I'm currently in the midst of exams, with English Language, Biology unit 1, Spanish, English Lit and Maths non-calc out the way and around six more to go...God give me strength.

So, I've got a new laptop which was sooo needed, my old laptop would constantly freeze and shut down whenever it'd feel like it which as you can probably imagine, wasn't so practical. I went through a major upgrade to the MacBook Air 11" which is muy amazing, I can't get over how light it is and most importantly how it never freezes nor shuts down.

I've also gotten new glasses which, once again, were very needed. My old frames weren't cutting it anymore (fun fact! i am very very blind lol) so I picked out these Karl Lagerfeld frames, they make me feel like an articulate hipster and overall just suit my face a whole lot better.

I'm absolutely broke at the moment yet I decided to order a dress off Urban Outfitters this morning, it was on sale though and it's a black shirt dress so I'll get a whole lot of wear out of it...right. Funny how I haven't even bought my prom dress yet and the event is in less than a month (cri) I can't find anything I like, I just want a black, floor length dress with a slit...idk why it's so hard to find one like that. On a more positive note, I have bought my heels which the thought of wearing is terrifying, the heel is 5 inches so I'm going to be way taller than my date so that's absolutely great (bars) They're absolutely sexy though so I'm willing to undergo the pain hehe.

Lastly, I GOT NEW HAIR PRODUCTS (!!!) Lately, my personal appearance has not been A1, so I've just let my hair do whatever and don't even bother covering up my dark circles so getting new hair products is key. Can't wait to look human again :)))

Anyway, I'm on half-term right now which I probably should've mentioned at the beginning of this post so hopefully I can slot in a few posts until I finish school for good on the 14th. I really can't believe that secondary school is so close to being over, but let me save those ramblings for later...

Dalal 

14 comments :

  1. I hope exams are going well lovely, so cool that you got a new laptop - macbook's are so fab!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mac book is so beaut!! good luck with exams and enjoy prom, would love to see what you wear/your prom make up!! x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! Thanks, and I will- I'll try to get a whole prom post up

      Delete
  3. good luck in all of your exams! Have fun at prom, it's so fun getting dressed up :)

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgggg I love the post title haha! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur just getting everything, it's good times for dalal. Do a review on those new hair products ;))

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep...and a truck load of exam tehe- they're more afro-carribean hair products, not sure if they'll suit the needs of most my demographic lol

      Delete
  6. Ooooh that mac book, i could only dream about getting one at the minute. Although my brother has promised me if I get into Cambridge Uni he'll get me a Mac Book, but we'll see. I hope your exams are going well, your post titles are always amazing too Dalal. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, girl you will get into Cambridge Uni with your grades- all the best of luck! thanks :)

      Delete
  7. I hope your exams are going well, those glasses look prettyyyy and I would love to see the dress! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) ahh I'm in love with the glasses, I'm thinking of doing a whole prom post after the day

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points