another rose gold mascara

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Looks familiar? I done a post on the maybelline lash sensational mascara a few months ago and that too is in rose gold packaging and was accompanied by a very strategically placed set of eyelash curlers. So that's an answer if you don't know if you're having deja vu or nah. Moving on. New mascara up in here, too faced better than sex mascara (gr8 name) is the latest addition to my ever-growing "makeup collection" -collection aka 3 concealers 2 mascaras and a lipstick lol- and it's perfect. I usually go for lengthening mascaras because although my natural lashes are quite long, I love the naturally lifted look so those do the job but for when I want something a little more prominent, this mascara is the way to go. Not only does it lift your lashes, it volumises and curls them in one go so there's no need to layer mascaras to get whatever look you want- this is a triple whammy product (omgg) The wand is quite interesting, it's an hourglass shape which really does hook onto every lash but sometimes it can lead to clumps, I don't know whether that's how the mascara is or because the formula is still pretty wet- I'll update when it's dried out a bit and isn't as gloopy. Can we talk about the packaging too? I tend to hate rose gold/copper things (as I've said in my 50 facts ;) because they're just so so overhyped but I can make an exception for both this and the lash sensational, they're just "#aesthetics" (i hate the overuse of this word too) and are too pretty to hate on. My tres cool cousin bought this for me because I was always using hers throughout the summer so she took the hint, she actually ended up getting it cheaper than what it would've been for me here so instead of £19, it was only £14 (yes to saving the cash monies)

Have you tried this mascara before? What mascara do you like using for super volume?
Dalal

16 comments :

  1. I've heard so many great reviews of this mascara, it looks amazing and I love the packaging. Another product going on my wishlist haha. Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishlists be forever growing haha- it's such a good mascara though, definitely recommend you pick it up if you have the money!

      Delete
  2. Heard so much about this but I think this was the first proper review I'd actually read of it! Honestly I still don't fully know the difference between volumising and lengthening mascaras lol, but this definitely sound like it's worth a try!

    Also YAY for team not rosegold/copper - I'd much rather take yellow gold anyday!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people love it, I don't blame them. Lengthening mascaras literally just add length to your lashes whereas volumising ones give the effect of more lashes! Finally, another blogger that isn't head over heels for rose gold, I find it so ugly- I prefer proper gold or silver.

      Delete
  3. LITERALLY MY FAVE MASCARA - trust me when it dries out it's even better... reading my mind dalal ahhhhh <3333 cute pictures as per x

    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME, I can't wait for it to dry out then (not something you hear everyday) and ofc #mindreaderout'ere ty ty

      Delete
  4. I love the packaging!! I haven't tried this but I have heard good things! I must try it!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! So many positive reviews of this, you should definitely try it out, let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  5. I hate rose gold packaging too as it is literally everywhere but this mascara is very cute and definitely on my wishlist! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, I hate it so much argh. It's so so good, you must try it out!

      Delete
  6. I've heard so much about this mascara but I don't get on with a lot of mascaras because they never give my lashes that "wow" factor. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the packaging either!
    Katie x
    http://thestylesceal.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really does make an actual difference to your eyelashes, trust me. It really does make them look significantly longer and thicker, I'm sure it'll give you the look you achieve because it's so heavy duty and dramatic.

      Delete
  7. I really need to expand on my mascaras, I've been set on the Lash Sensational for years it's my go to 😂 I'm love with the way your pictures look! That flatlay 👏🏾💖 - withinthecity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lash sensational, I wrote a whole post on it back in March. Thank you, my flat flays are such fails though, need to up my photography game haha.

      Delete
  8. You know, I was hoping that this was actually rose gold colored mascara! Now THAT would be something unique, right?

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would definitely be different..!

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points