fresh creps

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Another one. It may seem like I own too many shoes but when I come to think of it, I only own a lot of trainers and don't really have a proper pair of shoes- so that is my excuse for buying these. Not much of an excuse needed seeing as these were only £15 in the mid-season sale (!!!) but it's always good to have a justification, right? 


I've been trying to photograph these ever since they arrived around 3 weeks ago but they're just so awkward to take photos of (clothes are even worse, mind you). I love the slim fit of these as I have really narrow feet so shoes that actually fit and don't require me having to tighten the shoe laces to a point where circulation isn't an option is absolutely great. The chunky, track soles of these are also pretty cool, they give so much attitude when I'm stomping around in them, oh and they are quite heightening (?). 

*Quick side note, don't these look like the Stella McCartney platforms?* 

They're a navy blue colour which I think would look so so nice with a pair of light wash denim jeans or even culottes and skirts when it gets warmer in the UK...lol. They are pretty stiff right now so they're going to hurt like a b*tch on the first day of wear...I'm going to have to brace myself for the future blisters I'll have to endure until these have been fully broken in and have softened a little. Anyway, if you'd like to buy these, they're still available on the Zara website along with a nude colour, click here.

What do you think of these- not your style or totally dig them?
Dalal

14 comments :

  1. Oooh Dalal these are so nice. I need some smarter shoes like this haha, I need some more shows in general I only own like 4 pairs.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! four pairs are way too little ;)

      Delete
  2. I think I remember you telling us your ordered them. They are very cute.
    Xx terica
    www.cithippie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fresh fresh fresh fresh funky. noices shoes dalal, totally dig them

    Edie | The Life of Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so "funky" so "hip" omg the cringe

      Delete
  4. These are totally on my wishlist - definitely dig them and they look really expensive for zara actually x

    eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're a pretty cool pair of shoes :)

      Delete
  5. These are so nice omg, Zara do the best shoes! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh ikr, Zara does the best everything full stop (coming from a Zara fanatic)

      Delete
  6. Omg I love your shoes! I'm totally in love with this style. I received a pair of law Dr. Martens for my birthday and I'm mad keen of them. x

    Valérie | Queen Of Disaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I love them too! I have two pairs of doc martens and love them both dearly ha

      Delete
  7. So gutted that I missed out on this :( They look amazing!

    <3
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noo, such a shame! i'm sure you can find a similar pair soon- zara seems to love their flatforms

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points