Strollz

Monday, 28 March 2016

It has only been the Easter holiday for a few days and I'm already bored of revision. Being the organised young adult I am, I spontaneously messaged a friend asking if she could go out for a coffee (or hot chocolate if you're me) and wonder around Bermondsey. So we did. It's a shame Ambra couldn't come seeing as she's dying from chicken pox right now (soz mate) As I live around 10 minutes away from Bermondsey street, it's a quick little get away, the area is so rustic and is filled to the brim with hipsters. Fuckoffee has been a cafe I've been wanting to try for so so long now, my friend Clare, being a coffee enthusiast was super excited whilst I was just trying to figure out if they had a hot chocolate on the menu because quite frankly, coffee sucks. The place is super duper chill, the vibe is just so quirky and hip (cringe) however it's damn overpriced...£2.40 for a tiny hot chocolate. As the white cube gallery was literally across the road from us we just went in to have a look- it's a minimalists dream. Enjoy the photos! 


Outfit | Jacket Zara | Jeans Topshop | Sweater Brandy Melville | Trainers New Balance | Scarf Next
lol #endz
Have you visited the Bermondsey area before?
Dalal

20 comments :

  1. Ok that literally seems like the grooviest little cafe.. Forever wishing I lived in London :(

    http://rebekkarosebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha "grooviest" innit. but in all seriousness, it's gr8! when you visit (hint hint) we can go to all the "hip" places there are

      Delete
  2. Pictures ok pictures are beautiful - I think she commented on my 'places to visit in london post' telling me to visit the white cube gallery and fuckoffee. They both look so cayootie

    Edie | The Life of Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you, thank you. Who's she? Wait, now that I've looked at the post I'm guessing it's Aleks. She definitely recommended the right places- you need to visit.

      Delete
  3. I've never visited Bermondsey before but it looks really cool - fuckoffee looks amazing and a cafe I'd love to visit!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You neeeed to, it's such a hidden gem- you'd never expect it to be hidden in such a place! ughhh the vibe in fuckoffee was to. die. for!

      Delete
  4. I've never visited but now I really want to. It looks so nice. And Fuckoffee looks like such a cool place to visit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as I said to Rebekka, when you come down to London I'm going to take you to the coolest places in landaaannnn (tehehe)

      Delete
  5. Looks cool!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks so cool! Such great photos :)

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how your friend feels, I'm finally feeling better after three weeks suffering with chicken pox! EW! I love your photos :)

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's finally started to get better! I'm glad you've recovered, it seems like a nightmare, gladly I had mine when I was around 3/4 years old so I can't remember much of the suffering. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. this place looks super super cool I wanna go!! (I'm totally a hot chocolate person too lol) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it so is, you must visit- and yess coffee is horrible

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. :) no idea how it'll help but cool :)
      :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

      Delete
  10. I'm like you; when I go take a coffe w/ a friend, I always take a hot chocolate^^ And omg, I want to go there! Your pics are beautiful. x

    Valérie | Queen Of Disaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike, hot chocolate is great. It's such a chill place, definitely recommend you visit. And thank you :)

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points