Glo Up

Monday, 29 February 2016

Behold, the best glow-getter out there: TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. The pigment in this is 100, you only need a tiny amount to get some real highlighting on. I've had mine since December and have used it quite a lot since then and I've barely made a dent in it, it's definitely going to be lasting me! There's none of that chunky glitter business in this, it's finely milled so it applies nice and smoothly with no clunky + unnatural finish because I ain't about that life. I was quite worried that this wouldn't suit my complexion but was pleasantly surprised to see that the gold-champagne shade gave the most natural looking glow, it looks as if you just came back from a day at the beach...nice and healthy (?). You could of course build this up to get the full on strobed look but as I mentioned before, I ain't about that life so I just tend to take a bit of this on my Real Techniques duo fiber brush and lightly dust it on the tops of my cheekbones, temples and cupids bow. I legit have the worst cupids bow so this brings some more light to it and defines it a little more. No surgery needed (not that I was going to get surgery uhh you get the gist @ambra) But seriously, go and buy this, it's basically a power powder- you can use it as a highlight (duh), eye shadow or as an overall shimmer.

Do you own this product? What's your favourite highlight?
Dalal

ps- are you seeing this shift in photo quality? (!!!)

8 comments :

  1. I've been waiting for this post Dalal. And it's made me want to get it even more, I think this is going to be my next makeup purjcase because it just looks stunning.
    Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes, I'm glad I've persuaded youuu

      Delete
  2. ahhhh it's so pretty!! I loved reading this:)) x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite highlighter ever!! Such a great post <3 xx

    eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you talking about this so much! Sooo pretty x

    Edie | The Life of Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! (sorry you had to put up with it)

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points