90's chick

Saturday, 20 February 2016




Let's try and disregard the fact that I was born in 2000, not in the 90's, meaning the title of this post is false. I rediscovered my pair of high top converse a few weeks ago and have started wearing them so so much, they're so classic and timeless (the laces on these are long af tho') They go especially well with these patchwork jeans I always seem to be borrowing off my sister. You can hardly tell whether I'm wearing a top or nah but I promise you it's there...under all that scarf! It has been extremely cold and rainy and grey and dull (and the list goes on) so a coat is an essential, especially this fleece lined parka - long gone are the days of being able to walk out with a nothing but a cardigan. To be truthful those days were gone by the end of September ha. Anyway, you my realise that I'M WEARING LIPSTICK IN THESE PICTURES which is very different for me, I just thought the whole brown lips thing helped add to the whole feel of the outfit. 

Jacket: Zara (similar)
Sweater: Topshop (similar)
Jeans: Zara (similar)
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: Next
Lipstick: MAC Spirit 
What do you think of the 90's trend? Would you ever recreate this outfit?
Dalal

14 comments :

  1. noice outfit dalal, my friend Mia has those jeans and I always try to buy them off her ahha... ha..

    Edie | The Life of Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I don't blame you, look how cool they are

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit Dalal, and the jeans look so cool. I love the way the post is written too. Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love this look! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    http://tracy4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'll have a look at your blog

      Delete
  4. Cool!
    love your jean.
    xx, http://rockmentchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they're my faves right now

      Delete
  5. I really want a pair of converse exactly like yours (except I want platform ones) but for some reason I can't find platform ones anywhere! I love your jeans by the way, super funky
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite popular but I'm sure you'll find them eventually!

      Delete
  6. Love the pictures ;) Those jeans have grown on me, I love them now!

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. taken by the one and only. and ugh same, malak hates me for always stealing them lololol

      Delete
  7. love this look, those jeans are so funky x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points