OOTD | Uniform

Monday, 25 January 2016

I look so done with life here
No this isn't my actual school/work uniform in case you were wondering, it's just an outfit that I happen wear for the whole weekend basically. Classy, I know. Before I start talking about what I'm wearing I'm just going to apologise for the shabby lighting in this, Ambra and I were meant to take photos but we just procrastinated for 2 hours and before we knew it, the sun's setting. Soz. I've been wearing these jeans non-stop ever since I got them in the Zara sale for £14 (!!!), they're the perfect wash and fit. Brandy Melville always manages to make the softest things ever, I bought this grey fine knit sweater in their Garage Sale for around £8- it's a great staple piece. I've kinda feautured this coat in my last outfit post (back in october whooops) it's super warm and goes with everything, I really like the masculinity in it as it's quite structured/tailored. In case you didn't know I am obsessed with blanket scarves, like I will never leave the house without one, I must have at least five of them. This one is the newest addition to my ever growing collection, this time from Next instead of Zara for only £8 in the sale. Last are my New Balances which have been practically glued to my feet ever since I bought them, they're just so comfy and so damn versatile that I can't not wear them all the time.

Coat- Zara (similar)
Jeans- Zara
Top- Brandy Melville  
Trainers- New Balance 373
Scarf- Next
What's your "uniform"?
Dalal

Follow

24 comments :

  1. this is such a simple but stunning look! that necklace is sooooo cute too! I'm really loving your blog, you've come so far from when I fist found your blog! x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never knew you'd be able to notice my necklace- you have great eyesight, it's a really dainty one which was gifted to me for my birthday, it never leaves my neck. I agree, I've changed so much since the time I began my blog, I guess I matured (thankfully) and that has pretty much influenced my blog + its content.
      Dalal

      Delete
  2. Great Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, especially the over-sized scarf!

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's a go-to outfit for me + the scarf is extremely warm

      Delete
  4. This looks so cosy, I love an oversized scarf. I am the same as you, I have been living in jeans and a slouchy cardigan all weekend! I went in Zara for like the first time ever because I always thought it was too expensive but I got some gorgeous heels in the sale for £9!! I was so excited!

    www.sheepishlyshameful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm always in jeans and a tee shirt, I should probably start differentiating my style more. No lie, 90% of my wardrobe is Zara, the clothes are so timeless yet affordable and are such great quality it's crazy. The sales are pretty amazing there ha

      Delete
  5. cutie outfit and YOUR BLOG DESIGN GIVES ME LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! It's very cool and laid back, especially with the coat. I've been after a pair of trainers that I can throw on with jeans and these look perfect!

    Lauren | Laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Recently I've just been wearing basic/plain outfits and then wearing the tailored coat really smartens it up a bit more. These New Balances have saved my life- whenever I don't know what to wear I just put these on, definitely urge you to buy a pair!
      Dalal

      Delete
  7. I love the outfit it really suits you Dalal x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look; very laid-back! Thanks for sharing xo

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy a new blog design ;), I’ve been eyeing those shoes for a while now but I am broke teehee! The scarf is so NICE

    Ambra
    fridaysarefab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really needed a change, my previous one was way too cluttered for my liking with the huge slider and side bar- I just wanted something minimal and fresh. Your adidas superstars and perfect thougghhh!

      Delete
  10. If I'm being honest my uniform is probably pyjamas or sports leggings and jumpers oops, but if I'm actually going out for once it'd be something sort of similar to yours! Really want those shoes but I'm in the same boat as Ambra.. No money cri cri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha same- when I'm home I'm basically in any form of lounge wear I can find. I have so many sports leggings which I never work out in- I just use them for lazy days (aka everyday I'm not at school tehe) If you find them on sale then think fast because damn they are gooood, stylish + comfy. Ughhh i need money too so don't worry #brokebloggers

      Delete
  11. You look great, I really like outfits like this! Love the NB's especially x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely outfit!! xx

    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points