Lush boxing day haul

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

I've got to say, Lush done pretty well in their 50% off sale this year I mean I got four bath bombs for around £6! I never really go out on Boxing Day mainly because living in London means that all public transport is packed with other eager shoppers but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Bakerloo line was empty. The Lush store on Oxford street was also quite empty, possibly because I was there early. The majority of the store was filled with the Christmas range which was all half price meaning I had so much choice, I didn't want to buy an extortionate amount because I've done that one too many times (teehee) so I stuck to ones I knew I'd use.

Cinders bath bomb, £1.48:
I think this smells of caramel ,which I is weirdly comforting, despite the fact the website states otherwise and says it's cinnamon and almond oil. Doesn't the name Cinders remind you of Cinderella?

Dashing santa bath bomb, £1.48:
The name of this bath bomb is quite fitting to what Santa does- one night a year. This has quite a fresh scent and from what I can see online, leaves the bath water a very bright orange so this seems fun.

Peeping santa bubble bar, £1.98:
I've only ever tried one bubble bar and that's The Comforter (which smells just like ribena) Seeing as this was half price, smells like strawberries and has cocoa butter in it I had to get it.

Shoot for the stars bath bomb, £1.83:
This bath bomb reminds me of the Intergalactic I bought and used a few months ago, and judging from the description on the website I think it does the same thing too. Anyway, it looks super colourful so I look forward to using this.

Did you buy anything from the Lush sales?
Dalal

Follow on Bloglovin, I'm 3 away from 200!

32 comments :

  1. I love dashing santa, I felt a bit strange in a redish Orange bath though! Congrats on being so disciplined with yourself, I was disappointed that there were no sale items left the day after Boxing Day, but if there were I know I couldn't have limited myself to only 4 at that price!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used Dashing Santa yet- I can imagine though. Haha thanks, it was pretty hard though! Ah that sucks though, maybe next year
      Dalal

      Delete
  2. Well-done! 50% sales and you got really good stuff! Love it. Don't forget to check out my blog :)
    Nazlıgül | on my own way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did a Boxing Day shop at Lush and did a lush Boxing Day post! But I wish I had picked up dashing Santa and cinders:(
    Www.rosiehannahblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to absolutely love the Cinders bath bomb, I loved the smell of it! You got some lovely things!

    Tash x
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it earlier on last week, it is a pretty bath bomb but it made the water look a bit weird (it looked like pee haha)
      Dalal

      Delete
  5. Ooh Dalal they look so nice, you got some great bargains. X
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try the Shoot for the Stars bath bomb. LUSH has some amazing products, I actually haven't shopped there in quite some time, and your post definitely is making me want to make a trip there. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it on Tuesday and it was SO pretty! They really do, you should definitely go soon,
      Dalal

      Delete
  7. The bath bombs are all so cute. I don't have any lush at the moment and missed out on the sale aha.

    Sophie | ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah what a shame, there were some pretty good deals.
      Dalal

      Delete
  8. Cannot beat cinders & shoot for the stars! I definitely need to top up on my lush products. xo

    C | Another Cinderella Story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what bargains! I've never tried anything from LUSH before but I love the look of Shoot For The Stars - I bet it's so pretty x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Ahh you're missing out, it's incredibly pretty.
      Dalal

      Delete
  10. I managed to pick up Cinders in the sale and I love the scent of it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it remind you of caramel?
      Dalal

      Delete
  11. I'd say golden wonder/so white are my two favourite christmas products, but with dashing santa, I could smell the scent on me all day which was lovely x

    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried neither, I've seen so white in store before- is golden wonder the present type thingy? I can't wait to try it out in that case, I loovveee bath products that keep you smelling nice!
      Dalal

      Delete
  12. The fact that we bumped into your mum and sister made my day, and the casher was a bitch at first! I’ve probably only tried one bath bomb, and the fact that the sales are gone is just great!! :))) I’m not one to spend £4 on a product I’ll only use once (lol expect food) But these look great!

    Ambra
    Fridaysarefab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it was such a coincidence and IKR! Aww haha sozz m8

      Delete
  13. Omg, their SALE. I've never even been to a Lush store in my life, though I'm hoping that'll change soon.

    Advanced congrats on 200 and have a lovely new year, Dalal!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    Moved to: http://www.themayden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR, you have to visit! Thank you
      Dalal

      Delete
  14. Looks like you picked up some fab bits for amazing prices!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jealous but love it!
    Happy new year!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I'd have made it to the LUSH sale or gone online! I was super busy working boxing day though :( However, I got envious of other vlogger and bloggers talking about their LUSH bargains, so I treated myself anyway... whoops! Lydia Eve | www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame- at least you managed to get a few things :-)
      Dalal

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points