New In: Lush Intergalactic + Pink Flamingo

Thursday, 1 October 2015

If you'd read my 'Lush Oxford Street' post, which you totally should. then you'd know that I 
obviously visited the store a few weeks a go and boy was I excited/overwhelmed/eager. I felt like a little kid in a sweet shop! 

There were so many different products around me so it was super hard to whittle it down to two products but decided to stick to the classics, a fun bath bomb (Intergalactic) and a bubble bar (Pink Flamingo). I decided to #handle the urge of buying all the skin care and the biggest bottle of the Comforter shower cream so a big pat on the back for me! I had a demo of the Intergalactic bath bomb, it's such a spectacular bath bomb and I've already used it- it gives off loads of colours, has popping candy in it (!), turns the water a deep blue with glitter in it and smells super refreshing. 

One mustn't enter Lush without leaving with a bubble bar, it's a routine for me (unless I'm broke haha) I decided to try the Pink Flamingo  which is a reusable bubble bar, the Lush bubble bars tend to last me up to 6 baths so that's impressive in itself but wanted to try this one. I always face the struggle of running the bath water too hot and having to crumble the regular bath bombs under scorching water but this has saved me the casualty of red hands. All you do is swirl the bubble bar into the water and hey presto, a light pink bath with lots of bubbles with no burnt hands, yay! This bubble bar contains macadamia nut oil which is such a hydrating and nourishing ingredient so I look forward to pampering myself with this. 


Have you tried any of these two products before?
PS: I have no idea why these photos have turned out so dark and unsaturated? 

16 comments :

  1. I love Pink Flamingo! It smells super lovely too :)

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried this but I have to agree, this smells delicious!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  2. I never have anything from Lush but that bathbomb sounds amazing. Popping candy!!!

    Tash xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it out last week I think and it's the prettiest bath bomb I've ever used- it turned the water a deep blue with glitter in it! Keep your eyes peeled for a full review next week :)
      Dalal x

      Delete
  3. This makes me which lush was a lot closer to me so I could pop around the corner to pick them up :) great post

    Fromnovemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lucky that Lush's are all around me in London!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to my local lush since th oxford street range came in, but I'm absoloutely dying to! I'd love to go to the real oxford street though like srsly.. A multi-storey lush? What a dream haha! These 2 are on my hit list, they seem to be common faves in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebekka, get yourself to Lush this weekend! If you ever visit London then we'll have to arrange something, definitely. I felt like such a basic blogger talking about these but I had to try them out.
      Dalal x

      Delete
  5. I’ve never tried any of those products, but they do seem amazing!! The new lush store in Oxford St is sooo fabbb, I love when you first enter the store and all the scents and flavours hit you (in a good way!!)

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must do! I really love the store, the smells in there are amazing too.
      Dalal :)

      Delete
  6. Hi there hun. Great post I LOVE IT, love your style of writing too.
    Thank you for sharing this with us. *-:
    Follow my blog if you'd like to join my monthly give-away.
    BLOG: http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    INSTAGRAM: its.dominica.s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dominica, much appreciated.
      Dalal x

      Delete
  7. The Flamingo is so cute - I love the idea of giving it a swirl around in the bath to activate :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I tried it and it yesterday and it had such a relaxing scent and created so many bubbles! Definitely worth the price.
      Dalal x

      Delete
  8. Oooh those look like fun! I recently went to a Lush near me and I didn't see these :(

    Bri | Brianna Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you should definitely visit and check again!
      Dalal

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points