Guest Post | 5 Everyday Essentials

Sunday, 13 September 2015

If you read my '10 blogs to bookmark' post, you'd recognise Lucy's blog, Forever September ,who I'm delighted to be guest posting with! She's a super sweet girl, and has a stunning blog, so I urge you to give her blog a read. 

There are certain products that I use everyday without a fail- my staple items. These are five items I use on a very regular if not daily basis!

01. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
This is my holy grail concealer, one of the best drugstore concealers. I mostly use this under my eyes as its brightening as well as great at covering those dark circles. Its not too bad for covering blemishes either; I just prefer to use this as as under eye concealer. Definitely try this out if you haven't already!

02. Soap & Glory Solar Powder
A hyped about product in the blogosphere but I totally understand why. It is the perfect cool bronze shade for my skintone and works really well for a natural but still glowy look. I use a big fluffy brush with this and sweep it across the tops of my cheek bones for a nice bronzed glow.

03. Maybelline Brow Drama
Where would I be without this product?! The best brow gel on the market in my opinion, It doesn't leave your brows feeling crispy or stiff like some brow gels tend to do, It gives such a natural look to the brow that majority of the time I just use this instead of filling in my brows because it does such a great job!

04. L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim
Admittedly I don't use eyeliner on a daily basis but when I do, this is what I reach for. If you're not very good with eyeliner (like me) or are just starting out, this is the one for you. It has a super fine tip so you don't get that really thick line first time. It gives you the control to make your eyeliner as bold or as natural as you like, which I really love. It stays put all day and isn't a complete nightmare to get off!

05. Benefit Roller Lash
Finally, probably the best for last. My one true mascara love haha, Benefit Roller Lash. This is such an amazing mascara that really lengthens your lashes. It holds a curl beautifully all day long and the thing I love most about it, is it doesn't run or smudge easily at all. I don't end up with panda eyes by the end of the day or anything like that; but it still comes off easily! Definitely one to check out if you're looking for a really great mascara.

Have you tried any of these products out?

Lucy x

19 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy's blog is truly amazing!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  2. I love seeing guest posts and this one was so lovely to read, I actually have the Benefit roller lash and swear by it I'm obsessed.

    blondelamode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Lucy has such a lovely blog! I don't own it however when the Benefit MUA applied it for me she applied it a little too heavy handed so I wasn't a huge fan.
      Dalal x

      Delete
  3. I didn't know this products before! I really want to try that brow drama but we haven't got it in the Czech Republic *cries*. Have a nice day!

    life-with-marianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Britain they're all quite popular! Lucy is a huge fan of it, clearly, I'm sure you can buy it off Amazon?
      Dalal x

      Delete
  4. I also love the Maybelline brow drama, so good to keep your brows in place all day!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it before, instead I use a super cheap MUA one :(
      Dalal x

      Delete
  5. I love roller lash! it's perfect! thank for sharing :)

    ♡SleepyHeaven♡
    ❀Bloglovin❀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it, you'll have to thank Lucy for the post :)
      Dalal x

      Delete
  6. I love roller lash! And solar powder has been on the wishlist for as long as I can remember! Lucy if you're reading this, I love your blog ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try Solar Power! Lucy done a great job didn't she.
      Dalal x

      Delete
    2. Thankyou so much everyone - so sweet of you!

      Delete
  7. I really want to try that eyebrow thing! I really want good eyebrows, like you know on instagram there are those videos of people doing their eyebrows and they're just so satisfying to watch, I want to have those eyebrows! I love that eyeliner too, but I went through a phase where I was like 'I must nail gel eyeliner!' and that did not end well so now I need to go back to either this, or I want to try liquid liner. Either way I need to bring eyeliner back into my life!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try it, I always watch those videos- they're just so fascinating! Also have to try out that eyeliner after hearing so many rave reviews about it. I have never tried gel eyeliner before but it just looks too complicated so I'll stick with my trusty felt tip ones!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  8. i''ve tried everything but the powder and love all of them! The benefit roller lash is definitely one of the best mascaras in the drug stores and brow drama is absolutely amazing and I find it so easy to apply! This post is so useful ; might venture out and get me some solar powder !!
    Xx Sofia
    www.blogwithsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'm yet to try the powder bronzer but have heard lots of good things about it. I'm not too keen on the Benefit Roller Lash- I think it's too clumpy! You'll have to thank Lucy for this post, I love it lots as well!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  9. I should probably be commenting on one of these beauty products but I think i'm in love with this tray, it's so cute! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg it's taken me 2 years to reply (literally) but yess, the marble tray is fab!

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points