Skin saviour | Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Sunday, 19 July 2015

The LUSH Mask of Magnaminty is my go-to face mask!
Behold the superhero product for my skin, the Lush Mask of Magnaminty. I bought this mask back in May and have been using it religiously every week, as it is self preserving it means I can use it for as long as I want without having to worry about it losing its freshness. This is the type of mask you can apply all over your face or just to those pesky spots that decide to make an appearance, it is said to help fight any spots and prevent any breakouts so this is great for all skin types whether you have acne or are like me and just get the odd (unwelcome) spot. It has a moussey texture and also smells really nice- it's earthy and minty and kind of reminds me of mint choc chip ice cream, making the mask feel very refreshing on the skin. LUSH mask of magnminty is a creamy, textured masks as it contains ground aduki beans  evening primrose seeds which help exfoliate the skin and reduce any redness; the mask also contains peppermint oil, honey, Kaolin clay and bentonite gel which all help to draw the dirt and grime away from your pores and stimulate the blood cells under your skin to leave it looking bright and glowing.
Sometimes when I've used a product I have to moisturise afterwards otherwise my skin'll feel dry and tight for the rest of the day however I find that it's not necessary with this which shows how gentle and hydrating this mask is on the skin. Ever since I started using this product I've had less hormonal breakouts and it's even helped fade any scars I had from before so it's killing two birds with one stone. Not only that, I've noticed that it's minimised the appearance of pores around my nose which is such a relief! I usually keep this on for around half an hour and then remove it with a flannel as it helps to add more to the exfoliation and really ensure that your skin is smooth. 
All in all this is an amazing mask and is suitable for every skin type, it's great to help refresh your skin and help brighten up your face a little more. 
Buy LUSH mask of magnaminty here

Have you tried Lush Mask of Mag before? 
PS- I'm starting the 'skin saviour' series on my blog, I'll be showing you some of my favourite skin care products. 

24 comments :

  1. Defiantly need to pick this up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing mask and at £5.50 it's worth a shot!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's such a great face mask and is so beneficial to your skin!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! This mask sounds great, it's also very convenient that it's self-preserving. This is going on my list to buy!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always the type to forget about a product and only find it months later when it's expired so this mask is saving me the hassle! Let me know how you like it once you get it :)
      Dalal x

      Delete
  4. This sounds like such an amazing product Dalal! Definitely need to give this a try! Great review :) x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do need to try it Becca!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  5. I've only ever tried one face mask from Lush which is the Love Lettuce one, but I love it! I've heard so many good things about this one though!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so close to buying Love Lettuce once, you definitely need to try Mask of Magnaminty soon!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried this before, but it looks really nice. Great Review Dalal xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush is my absolute favorite I Ned to try this mask xx T'erica Throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is such a quirky and fun shop, you really need to try this face mask!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  8. I've never used a Lush face mask! Will have to check this out!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should ask them to test it out on you in the store next time you go!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  9. I haven't ever used any facial products from LUSH before but this face mask sounds great! Think i may have to pick it up!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give their face masks a try, they're well worth the money and are amazing at helping your skin.
      Dalal x

      Delete
  10. Ohh my skin always feels tight and dry after a face mask so I'll need to try this one! x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully this one contains honey so it also moisturises as well as cleans your face :)
      Dalal x

      Delete
  11. I wasn't able to reply to your comment on my blog as my comment section is stuffing up, so I thought I would on here :) Thank you so much for commenting, I would definitely recommend you go smell the daisy perfume - it would be perfect for summer! I've never tried out lush face masks but i'm a massive fan of their many other products, will definitely try this out.
    Natisha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm deciding between Daisy or Dot..they both smell delicious! You need to try this mask out, it's a holy grail skin product for me now!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  12. My skin tends to get tight after a mask as well. I may need to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mask has honey in it so it helps to moisturise your skin as well as cleanse it :)
      Dalal x

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points