Favourite pins #2

Friday, 5 June 2015

I was having a little stalk of my blog and then saw that I hadn't done one of my 'Favourite Pins' post which I really enjoy putting together therefore I decided to do the second installment in this "series" if you'd like to call it that. My Pinterest is linked on the sidebar of this blog so feel free to have a little look- I have a special blogging board where I've pinned all my favourite articles on a variety of blogging tips so it could help you a little! If you'd like to read/see my first post then I've linked it here. It's honestly so easy to just get carried away on pinterest just staring at your #stylegoals and #makeupgoals with your eyes glazed over- probably isn't the healthiest hobby but hey, the things on there are worth it!



1. Stripes are always "in" and when paired with some loose fitting jeans they can create an effortless and breezy look which is perfect for the hotter days we are getting in London! A quick shoulder bag can be thrown on as well as some silver jewelry in order to maintain that minimalist look that everyone seems to love. I adore the combination of rolled up boyfriend jeans with elegant heels as they are almost a fashion oxymoron with the masculinity and femininity clashing together.

2. In case you didn't know by now I am obsessed with the orange lip look and have probably spoken about it in most of my recent posts #noshame. They can easily add some more colour to your face and paired with a lick of mascara, some white liner on the water line and rosy cheeks can make the perfect summer combination. I also find that orange lipstick does tend to suit most skin tones, especially olive skin (like mine) and browner skin but I'm sure that there are some more toned down versions for my paler girls out there.

3. Last is a pair of flats but not any flats, these are pointed flats which seem to have taken the fashion world by storm lately ever since the -gorgeous- Valentino pointed flats were introduced. Now as much as I wish to own a pair of the original pointed flats I simple can't (no money, no shoes) so I've just been scrolling down a numerous amount of cheaper flats that are equally as cute. I can imagine these being worn with a pair of black skinny jeans or tailor fit trousers or even with the beloved boyfriend jeans for that casual vibe whilst still maintaining that chic aspect too.

Do you use Pinterest? What are your favourite pins at the moment?

22 comments :

  1. This is such a unique idea for a post. I am in love with the stripes trend, it's just a staple in most people's wardrobe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love if you could recreate this post!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  2. I really need to use Pinterest often, I absolutely love boyfriend jeans, they are so versatile in london plus they pretty much go with everything. I’m not that keen with pointed shoes as I wouldn’t want my foot to look any bigger than it already is, but I do love how they can make a casual outfit look more done up. Loved this post girlie you should defiantly do more as they also give me some inspiration x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is amazing for inspiration! Boyfriend jeans are definitely a staple piece in my wardrobe! I think pointed flats look super elegant and chic that's why I like them so much I'll even be able to overlook the fact that my feet look like roads haha
      Dalal x

      Delete
  3. Love this! I wore an outfit similar to this not too long ago, but with red lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have looked amazing ♥
      Dalal x :)

      Delete
  4. This minimal fashion style is my favourite - this and Coachella style are my life!


    www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine too, I'm not too keen on the boho/coachella look though but you do you :)
      Dalal x

      Delete
  5. Lovely

    panialeksandria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post Dalal! I can spend hours just sitting scrolling through Pinterest! Currently slightly obsessed with looking through wedding things - not sure why!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca, I procrastinate so much on pinterest, the wedding hairstyles are really cute!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  7. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinterest is just so addictive! I love those photos, they're on my board too :)

    Kate xx
    www.prettydressesinthelaundry.com/www

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) and good choice too!
      Dalal x

      Delete
  9. Orange lips look so pretty and I love strips! I think that they are a perfect combination for summer :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been obsessing over the orange lip trend, and stripes are such a lovely print to have in your wardrobe :) I definitely agree that they're great for summer
      Dalal x

      Delete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points