High Street Fashion Wishlist

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

You've probably heard me ramble on about how I really need to go shopping and how I really want to try new trends so here I am with a wishlist of the top 5 fashion items I want need. You will probably notice that the majority of the stuff here is from Zara with a few Mango items thrown in for good measure but it just happens to be that they're my favourite high street shop.Previously I did a high end beauty wishlist which will be linked here if you'd like to have a read of that too. Once again these aren't numbered due to order but I will say which ones I want more.


1. Mango medium wash denim jacket- In case you didn't know Mango is currently having a 50% mid season sale at the moment and this denim jacket is part of it at only £14.99! Denim jackets are timeless and always add a lighter, fresher vibe to the outfit whether they're paired with a long, flowy maxi skirt or high waist jeans and a tank top. They are extremely versatile and easy to style therefore it'll be a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe. This is 2nd on my 'want' list.

2. Zara trafaluc ethnic skirt- Everything in Zaras Trafaluc collection just screams ME. This style of skirt reminds me of the Topshop pelmet skirt only much cheaper at £15.99. Wacky prints are usually things I tend to steer away from because they're out of my comfort zone in terms of fashion however I like how this skirt still has that monochrome look with a splash of pink implemented to brighten it up a little, making it great for warmer months. I think just styling this with a plain white vest top and some simple sandals will make a great effortless outfit I can even throw on the denim jacket from Mango- I'm already making up outfits in my mind!This is 3rd on my 'want' list.

3. Zara trafaluc combination moccasin- I don't know about you but when I think of moccasins I get two pictures: one of an old woman wearing beige velcro ones by the M&S classic collection -anyone else with me?- or one of a girl from pinterest with a camel coat, black skinny jeans and moccasins looking tres fashionable. I feel like these shoes are quite classic and traditional but still have that modern twist with the chunky sole and oxblood colour, not only are they comfortable, the thick sole will add a few cm to your height too! These are 5th on my want list mainly because I feel like they're more suited for autumn months

4. Mango crochet vest- I love minimalism, that's just a fact, so this chiffon lace detailed vest is right up my street. Just pairing this with some regular blue jeans rather than just a plain white t-shirt can really add something to the outfit. This blouse type top is really light and airy making it ideal for the upcoming seasons and the crochet detailing adds a more girly and dainty aspect to it rather than it being just a plain jane white vest. I can't find this anymore on the sale section of the website so it's probably sold out *cries internally*, this is 4th on my 'want' list.

5. Zara navy wool coat- Autumn/Winter 2014 was filled to the brim with over sized, collared boyfriend coats in arrays of colours and although those seasons have passed shops are still bringing them in but with slight differences to them like this one with no pockets and no out turned collar. Although this isn't very appropriate for the Spring and Summer time I really want to get his coat as the colour is neutral so it goes with any outfit and it will get a lot of wear when it begins to get cold again because British winter is not nice! This coat is £69.99 which I think is good value when you take the quality and versatility of it into account so it is 1st on my 'want' list!

I'm hoping that I can go out shopping during the half term holidays next week as a miniature celebration for completing my hardest science GCSEs. I'll probably get around three out of the five things featured in my wishlist so when I do I'll probably be doing a haul post because they're my favourite to write (and read!)

What is on your high street fashion wishlist?

PS: I'm sorry for the bad quality collage, I done it in a rush because my 20 minute study break was on the verge of finishing so desperate times call for desperate measures amiright?

24 comments :

  1. Ooh, I love the denim jacket. I love reading posts like this, looking forward to the haul when its up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's such a good deal for only £15 when they're usually twice the price or more!
      Dalal x :)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait for our shopping date! I am loving that skirt, its so beautiful

    From your bby cakes x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The skirt is so pretty, I can definitely see myself wearing it loads in the future, you should get one too especially as they're only £15!!
      Dalal xx :)

      Delete
  3. The skirt looks really cute! I love the pattern :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pattern of it too and the baby pink is so cute!
      Dalal xx :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I really like them and the price is nice too haha
      Dalal xx :)

      Delete
  5. I love everything on this list xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All such lovely pieces and you'd suit every single one of them Dalal!! Get spending!

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was already determined to get these things and now after these comments in even more determined haha thank you!
      Dalal xx :)

      Delete
  7. Loveee these pieces!! You should definitely get them if you love them gal! They all seem so versatile and like they'll go with EVERYTHING,plus they all sound reallyy well priced considering quality and the mango denim jacket is SOO CHEAP! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveee them too haha! I'm hoping I can get the majority of things from my wishlist but don't worry I'll make sure I get that denim jacket now :) Thank you Lois x

      Delete
  8. Great set!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful wishlit, love the Zara trafaluc ethnic skirt!
    xoxo

    behindkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bendetta! I really love the pattern of it
      Dalal xx

      Delete
  10. Well done dalal. This is so cool -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,

    Very nice selection ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points